COVID-19 Tips for Online Worship at Home
March 27, 2020 | Pastor Ted
Here are some COVID-19 tips for in-home worship!
- Be a participator, not just a spectator!
- Gather in one room with your family.
- Remove distractions like other phones, TVs, extra music, etc.
- ”Pregame” the service with a time of prayer and Bible study by yourself or with your spouse/family members.
- Have your Bible ready for the sermon.
- Make sure your device is charged and ready to watch!
- Use the restroom...BEFORE the service!
- Find a comfy spot to watch in your home where you can actively engage!
- Bring your coffee to church!
- Bring all the pets, too!
- If you're watching from a device or TV, make sure the volume is up!
- When the service begins, share the live stream link to your own personal Facebook page.
- Comment on the live stream to say hello and encourage others!
- Try to connect your phone to airplay on your TV to watch.
- Sing out during worship!
- Take notes at home for further study.
- Make sure to reach out to Pastor Ted if there’s any way we can pray for you!
- Consider how God is calling you to give online this week! www.somersethillbc.org/give
- Make sure to wear your best suit and tie... just kidding... pjs are totally welcome!